Sunday, January 1, 2012

"Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End"

I heard this song lyric during dinner yesterday, and realized how well it fit. As it was New Year's Eve, the new beginning of 2012 came from the end of 2011. A new year has always symbolized a clean slate, a time to try again, and never quit hoping, while always building on what we've learned in the past year. Yes, I am sad to leave 2011 behind, but as that beginning ends, we are embarking on a whole new adventure. That is the real reason I have started this blog. I want to keep better track of everything that happens this year so that I might more thoroughly absorb it and learn from it. You may notice many layout changes occurring over the next week or so, but bear with me. I hope that this will become a place where others can learn from my experiences and where inspiration can begin. The adventurous reader will find many different things here, including quotes, recipes, progress reports--all things that will mean enough to me that I will want to share them. So please, sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey that we call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment