Sunday, January 22, 2012

Giving Blood

This Friday, I spent a couple hours giving blood (though most of that time was spent waiting). The nice man who took my blood pressure and blood sample said that I was very healthy and that he wished his blood pressure was as good as mine. I was also happy with my resting heart rate. I'm very thankful that I am healthy!

Part of the reason I made this blog was to stay accountable to my goals, so this will make much more sense once I actually finish posting those. Just thought I'd post this before I forgot, and also to let you know I'm still alive. Just busy.

2 comments:

  1. I've added donating blood to my 2012 resolutions. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you still alive?? haha donating blood is the best, so glad you are saving lives!

    ReplyDelete